Google+ Sexy Hot Shots Calendars 2013 | DAILY FASHION NEWS

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sexy Hot Shots Calendars 2013

Shot in sunny Los Angeles, next year's Hot Shots Calendar is as sexy as ever.  Inspired by 1950's pinup icons, the setting creates an exclusive vibe for the Edgar Brothers' brands and weapons with a twist - as well as babes and guns like you've never seen before!

This year's calendar features Rosie Jones, Holly Peers, India Reynolds, new girl Emily O'Hara, and back by popular demand; Kelly Hall and Sam Cooke.

To Visit the Hot Shot Calendar web, just klik here.









3 comments:

  1. A person essentially assist to make significantly articles I
    would state. This is the very first time I frequented your website page and thus
    far? I amazed with the analysis you made to create this actual
    post incredible. Fantastic task!
    my page: rainbow riches slot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
    Plz respond as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thank you
    My site :: about raspberry ketones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's for the appreciation. Actualy i'm not hire anyone. The design of this blog is a simple theme that original default from blogspot. I'm sure you can create it yourself.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...